Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday morning

Oh I should have gone back to sleep.  Stayed up too late writing on this last night and woke up early with the sounds of the trash being taken out.  Yes, I know.  That should be music to my ears!  
But when I went to make the coffee, I didna realize there was water already soaking the pot.  So the sizzling sound of the liquid on the burner told me something was wrong.   I quickly put a saucepan on the burner, removing the heavier coffee pot full of sledge.  Then what remained in the unit splurted out all over the counter ~ anywhere but in the saucepan.


This wouldna bother me had I not just cleaned the unit yesterday!


So, no coffee with my scones this morning!  Maybe I will doze off before trying the ride to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment