Decided to try a quasi-experiment this weekend. Other times I go only every other day to the gym.
But have had success sometimes going every day.
Then there are those more frequent times where it about kills my legs to go every day, so I alternate the home stretching, ball exercises on days I don't go.
Today Mark took me to the gym, so I didna have to ride against the wind. Did everything except the bicycle. Andi told me a friend of hers got better when she quit riding the bike. Though I'd absolutely not like this, I am gonna try to go two or three days for a, "Light" workout minus the bike and see what happens.
Today, I did all, including water stretches, lap swim, for the usual time, taking it easy the whole way. Came home, ate, and am icing. Oh, and also took a liqui-gel dose, just to ward off any pain that usually tries to set in.
I am determined to keep riding the bike, even if I only go up to the highschool and ride around the track while the sun sets! More later....
No comments:
Post a Comment