Weel, things were definitely looking good after my workout yesterday, but all too soon, you guessed it, things went to the downside.
The right leg wasna the culprit this time. And even now, the left leg is throbbing from the hip down to the ankle. Stopping at the knee, of course to have a little tea party with those muscles. I guess it is muscles, but maybe on second thought, it is nerves.
So, I couldna sleep last night til almost 4 a.m. and woke up at around 10:00 a.m. Usually six hours is ok once in a while, but this problem requires more sleep. The more sleep I get, the better I feel generally speaking.
I am not gonna stay on long cuz, writing is causing more pain in the left side. and it is going past the ankle to the top of the foot. I guess writing about it makes it want to boast.
Leave now, pain...In the mighty name of Jeshua ha Messiah.
Ok, that is the evidence I was looking for. After I said the last sentence, it was not long b 4 the pain disappeared.
ReplyDeleteCase in point: The Lord wants me to pursue spiritual weapons and use them more! and share about its effectiveness; he wants us well.