Friday, July 15, 2011

Too Hot, too early

Since the doc is out of town today, I had to choose to get up early anyway, or to let beloved sleep be my healing balm.  I chose the latter.  


I enjoy the swimming motions more than the biking motions, and he said to only do one or the other in one day.  Guess I will not be biking much until fall.  Since the kids will be back, I can't go to the track until just about sunset.  But it will be a joy, since there are no bumps on the track, and Texas sunsets are usually wrap-arounds and wrap the whole sky in pink cotton puffs.


Swimming yesterday was almost a pain free endeavor, and I only bicycled in the deep end one lap.  
I was able to handle the stairs without too much complaining, having only done the wobble cushion and not the ball, and did my stretches only twice.  But I did stretch in the pool and found great release in curling up in a little ball and pulling my legs ever closer to my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment