Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday

Since this is the only day the pool is closed, I opted to get up early and bike around the track ten times.  I did eleven.  Got there at 7 and left at 7:25.  Didna push myself, and that is a good thing.


It is hard work on a cruiser, and I even went to church afterwards, and the ice pack is now melted, leaving the pain clinging.  I refuse to take anything.  I am tired of pain meds and what they do to my intestines.


It doesn't seem to make a difference whether I swim or bike.  Pain lingers in my limbs.  Going up the stairs or fixing things in the kitchen... just plain pain perches in my poor ole petootie.  


I am a thankin' ye, Lord, for despite the pain, I know you are in control, you want my healing and are bringing bout what you want in my life.  I am a feisty lil wrangler, and I know it takes some doin' to tame me, and I want to be reigned in to your likin', so have at me, Lord, and let your kingdom come in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment