Friday, July 1, 2011

Back down into the valley

After the chiropractic visit, I limped out of the office and came home in pain.  He did not adjust the lower back or the middle.  I just don't get it.  He also skirted the question about my having numb feet, bringing up the question of diabetes.  We told him the doctor elimated that as a reason.  But he kept on it, saying aerobic exercise is absolutely essential.  But whenever I bring up swimming as my source that comes closest to aerobic, he disses swimming as a non-stretching exercise.  Nothing I am doing seems to be good enough, and nothing he is doing seems to be helping, either.


I am pretty low.  I know the Lord is bringing me to the place where I have to say, He, alone, is my health and salvation.


Oh, and rolling on the ball brought no relief, as it was painful in all directions, esp. on the right side.  On the other hand, walking was just about as irritating on the left side.  Go figure.


It was too hot, so I did not ride the bike today.  We still have just the one car, so I did not get to the pool; besides, they are in the middle of a weekend swim meet.


Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment