Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hump Day

Dr. Lin told me today to start doing stretches similar to the ones Mark did when he was in track.  Feet apart, toes forward, lean as far as possible to the right and then the left...  Also touching toes, and reaching behind, grabbing foot and pulling til you want to cry, because your front lower thigh wants to split open.


Does he realize the pain I experience just doing the swimming and biking, stretching on the wobble cushion and ball and the ones lying on my back???


I guess not.  Well, today I spent an hour and a half doing all sorts of stretchings and laps in the water, so I was not very good at trying these new ones.  I did, however, do the lying down, ball and wobble cushions ones.  I may have done five minutes of the required thirty of these new ones.


Sorry, Dr. Lin...  


Also Mark has me taking this univera stuff, and today was the first day for two ounces of the stuff.  It tastes best in tea, so I am going to stick with it.  I did have to pee less today.  Speaking of that, I have to go now.


Latah..

No comments:

Post a Comment