After a horrible day yesterday because of confusion on the stretching exercises and doing something wrong somewhere along the way, I took two advil and a tramadol and slept pretty well. Unfortunately woke up at the buttcrack of dawn but got back to sleep for at least an hour before Mark woke me up to get ready with a cup of freshly brewed coffee.
Dr. Lin asked if I could tie together any exercises to certain kinds of pain that seemed new. Unfortunately I could not. All I know is doing any kind of stretches seems to bring new and agonizing pain.
But today I adjusted well and walked, not limped out of the office. It was the best I have felt in about two years.
He told me to ride the bike. So I did ten laps around the high school track in the nine o'clock morning heat and humidity. By the time I got home, I was in pretty much pain down in the lower left hip and leg. I just know swimming again would help, but how to get to the pool I still don't know.
He also asked if I still went to the gym. Unfortunately, our membership has expired, and Mark only goes 1) if he can sneak in or 2) if he gets a free week membership at Bally's or LA Fitness.
So, I have to get up and walk on the trampoline and do the ball and the stretching exercises again. Right now, it is bringing on pain, but I will have to live with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment