Well, it's not a corner we are turning yet, nor is it a very sharp curve, but the road is beginning to turn a tiny bit... This means change is happening.
For the first time, I felt no pain upon walking out of the office this morning! Of course, when I feel better, I immediately want to get busy upon arriving home, and it doesn't take very long for the pain to come back. Thus, I have very little stamina which makes it hard to hold the adjustment for long.
Another good thing that happened is Dr. Lin told us how to to the neurological relaxation stretches with each other. I hold my breath and push against Mark holding my leg in a stretch position. When he lets go, and I breathe, he pushes the stretch further each time. He said we should do this three times twice a day. I also can help him with his neck stretches.
I remember Dr. Bob Goode doing these up in B'ton and it helping a lot. It is hard but helpful! The first time he did it, I had practically no resistance!
Also, something interesting but very annoying happened last night. I took my advil and one tramadol, (which I have been doing since having such difficulty sleeping) and fell asleep almost immediately. Here's the thing: after only 30 minutes, I woke completely up and felt a muscle twitching similar to how your eye twitches, but it was up on the right side of my head! Dr. D. said it is very strange, since there are very few muscles in the head. Every time I just about got to sleep, the stupid twitching would start up again.
I told him it was probably demonic.
Much of the night is spent in spiritual warfare due to the nature of the enemy's attacks. He launches his evil at night much of the time.
I am thankful I don't have to work, so I can sleep from time to time during the day when this happens.
Oh, and next week I will get my first list of stretching exercises (other than the ball.)
Hurray for progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment