Monday, June 27, 2011

Frustrations

It becomes more and more frustrating living with this back problem.  Today, Dr. Lin barely adjusted the rest of my back, which in my opinion, really needed it, and the neck, which was hurting, barely adjusted.  It always helps when he does the middle part first.  He worked on the lower back and told me to, "Flip over."  I am not much one for flipping in any way, shape or form.  I can barely "turn" over very easily.  He did a rotation with each leg (which hurt) and told me I was not stretching enough.  I asked him about stretching from the get-go, and at that time he told me not to stretch yet.  You can imagine how blamed I felt when he insinuated my limping problem was coming from my lack of stretching.  


When I tried to explain how this made me feel on the way home, Mark could only hem and haw.  I see it as a problem, in that by this time we should be seeing some improvement in the pain level and limping.  He put if off on me by saying I was not stretching.  Then he told me I should look up hip and glute stretches on google.  I told him what I had been doing up until I began treatment with him, and he told me not to do those.  When I googled the stretches, it referred me to those same exercises I had previously been employing.


Now I am confused and frustrated even more.  I am beginning to doubt chiropractic care again.  Maybe I should just have a disc-ectomy.  I am so tired of this.  I am also about to give up.  This is not seeming to work.  Should I just go back to the gym and the exercises Dr. Shock down in Florida told me?  I don't know.


Maybe God is allowing it, so we will all know without a shadow of a doubt that when I am healed, it will be by a divine miracle.  I am not a stranger to those.  I am willing to be made whole in every way, shape and form.  Willing, waiting and most definitely wanting!

No comments:

Post a Comment