So far, I've been to Dylan Lin 4 times; three times for adjustments, and by George, it seems to be working. I can say tonight's stretches went almost without pain. I could definitely tell a big difference from the last time I did them. The ball stuff was still a bit rough, but the lying-on-the- back leg stretches were almost comfortably executed....
Whew, it is so good to see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel!
I have god to thank. He is the one who helps me sit down and get back up. And I can say I only had trouble getting up once today, where I could tell the pinching might have reached from hip to knee. But it didn't...
And I could get up without holding on and cringing. Praise God!
Another good thing happened. When Mom called and pressed me to tell her what kind of doctor I was going to, I explained what was going on, using the word, subluxation. I didn't lie. I was bold. I explained how it is pressure on the discs causing the nerves to be ineffective, cutting off the nerve flow to the various organs.
I mentioned how people go for years treating the symptoms with various pills so they can function, but how they never really get to the root of the problem. Of course, I didn't say her name or Dad's name, but I think she could tie two and two to get four.
She did make a grunty grudge sound when I told her I was going to a chiropractor, and I could tell she was not convinced, and she said a few so called encouraging words to "support" me; but she is still very skeptical. Only god can open her eyes. She mentioned how her friend in Florida had an epidural for her back problem. I told her the pain is a signal there is something wrong and covering it up can be dangerous and exacerbate the problem.
Well, I can thank God for all the help. I depend on him for everything, every breath, every word, every victory is from him. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment