Almost got stuck on exercise ball again. boy, it hurt, no matter which way I went.
But esp. left small circles. Tried to do each for the timed sequence, but that was too difficult. I just did enough that I could get off the dang thing without excruciating pain.
Appt. tomorrow at 8 A.M. with Dr. Lin in Colleyville. He purportedly understands the, "Rotated hip" syndrome. I must admit I have about as much hope for genuine help as I have for the earth to stop rotating on its axis. Now, why I would ever hope for that is a good question... Maybe to hold off summer a bit longer. I do hope for a miracle, though.
We are having beautiful weather, but with the pain shooting down to the knee, there isn't much I can do outside. Will try to get a load hanging out on the line tomorrow. Mark did mow back there, and it looks nice. He also put fresh water in the bird bath, which the doves seem to relish.
Had a difficult conversation with Mom tonight. I know she only believes in traditional medicine, but she says she doesn't want me to undergo surgery. She just doesn't think alternative options are real options. I tried to tell her the pain should be pointing to a remedy, not just treated and ignored. I ignored the pain while on vacation, bent and sat way too much, quit going to the gym, and now I am in a pickle of a mess. Many get epidurals but that only numbs the pain which should be minded to get a solution for restoration.
Well, gotta get brave now and try the stretches... ouch... hurts just lying here and thinking about it...
Though he slay me, yet will I trust him.
No comments:
Post a Comment