I do have some twinges of fear when it comes to hoping anything will ever help my back/legs.
I can name the chiropractors who have already tried to help. The guy in NC, Dr. John in B'ton, Dr. Bob in B'ton (the most helpful and also the one who labeled it a, "Hip rotation problem",) Dr. John in Glen Ellyn, Dr. John in Irving, the Drs Parker in Irving, Dr. Gilmore and Dr. Shock in Florida, and now Dr. Dylan Lin in Colleyville.
The last one is probably going to be the last one. He is definitely the strongest one. He also said it is a hip rotation problem working in a sort of catch 22 with the subluxations that keeps the discs from healing. Discs do heal with proper treatment apart from what the surgeons tell you.
This situation did not come overnight. And as Dr. Dylan says, "It will heal in God's time." Glad to hear him mention your name. Also wonder to what God he is addressing it. But I do like him. He is direct, concise, to the point, and does seem to be caring.
Maybe Mark meeting him at Sprouts was a God send. I am hoping.
So far, he has told me to quit doing some exercises and start doing some others.
Today I have done 10 deep knee bends (holding on) and 10 lunges (also holding on.) I am going to try to go up 2 each day until it feels like it is getting stronger... Then do that a week and try to add more, eventually letting go! Yikes~ it seems that will be a while.
I am probably not going to the gym anymore. But I will go to the pool when I can get there and continue with the 20 min. of stretching, do 35 min. laps and some bicycles in the deep end as a cool down.
Now to get the car registered, so I can drive on the windy days. Yes, and the hot days, which means from now until October..prolly.
Also I am going to do the ball rolls and pops along with walking on the walker, which is what is calling me right now...
Yes, I dare to hope.
I know you do love me and want what is best for me and the family.
I love you too.
No comments:
Post a Comment