Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back but not back

A week ago today I rode Huli to the gym.  There was absolutely no wind, the rains had stopped a short time previous to my decision to try the trip, the sky was absolutely clear blue, the air was clean and smelled so like spring.  It was one of those rare 68ish cool days, just warm enough but not so warm one breaks out in a sweat.


The routine went easily (I purposefully only did the lightest weights and didn't try for speed in swimming the laps) enough as did the ride home.


I didn't even feel the need for icing, although I did, since the trip to Florida made me feel very very sore, esp. after the long trip home.


Then the warmer weather popped back up, along with stronger and gustier winds, which has prevented me from riding back to the gym.


So, I have not done much.  Tried to finish unpacking, tried vacuuming and mopping (although a two year old could have done it as well as I) but pain came back with a vengeance.


Two trips to the chiropractor later, and all feels much like the same ole, same ole...


Kinda frustrating, but I realize God is in control and sovereign.  I will not complain.  I will trust Him, that he knows what he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment