Too windy to ride Huli the Bently to the gym or even the chiropractor.
Was gonna get hair cut, but that's out til I either find a coupon or the wind calms down enough for me to ride over there.
Not wanting to be self centered but just wanting to get ready to be presentable for the 10 day vacation.
As for the back, the chiro says it was better than ever, but now I am resting on ice, since it feels worse. Guess that is what happens sometimes, though I dunna understand it.
The stretches when lying partially propped up seem to help more than rolling on the ball, doing the machines, or even stretching in the water or swimming laps.
At least I can do those here.
but am somewhat concerned this trip will be more than I can handle, seeing as I have not been doing much of anything but lying on my back for a year and a half.
Mopping, vacuuming, bending over, sitting, or grooming the dogs are pretty much no-no's. But who will do them, so I do them and feel worse.
When will this end?
Lord, I believe; help my unbelief.
No comments:
Post a Comment