Monday, September 12, 2011

Take it easy, woman!

So, Saturday, I lay out in the sun for an hour before getting into the cold pool.  Did all my usual stuff and decided to swim in the shallow end, since I had ridden Huli the Bently earlier and didn't need to bicycle in the deep.  


The guy swimming next to me was pretty slow, (like me) so I decided to see if I could out lap him and sped up.  Then he sped up.  soon it was a free for all.  By the time he quit, I was pretty sore and wished I had not challenged him.  But I think he was glad.


Today I just took it easy after doing all my stretches twice.  Did not have any competition, nor were there many swimming laps.  Too bad, it was a lovely day for a swim, and it will be tomorrow too.  Going up to 105!  Will definitely warm up the water.


Don't know why these ole legs are so sore!  Hoping and praying soon they will get used to all this exercise and the pain in the lower back will back off for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment