Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wee Day

Found out this morning all the recent pain is good pain and useful to boot.  It is because some muscles are now being engaged that were previously dormant.  


so, when I do my lunges, I won't skimp on them, and when it hurts more, I will be glad.


The trick is, do not give up, do not lose hope, do not become too sedentary.  Breathe through the pain like you did during childbirth.  This too shall pass.


Am looking forward to going back to the gym to see my hispanic friends...  well, acquaintances, and hopefully to get my uterus to go back up where it belongs as I do those back stretches while kegelling at the same time.


Also thankful Mark keeps me on the Univera Xtra, which is keeping me from despairing and crying when it hurts more instead of less.


Of course, I know it is Yeshua ha Messiah who is the core of my hope and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment