Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hmpfh Day

Went for second appointment of the week and again had lower left pain up to hip and across lower back upon getting out of car once home...  Pain in legs (both) and more than usual.  


Can't figure out why the pain has escalated the last week or so. 


Been swimming and stretching as usual.  No new stretches, although I am looking into, "Resistance Training."  (in the pool)  Dylan said not only football players but boxers are doing it now.  Funny when he dissed it when I first told him I swam laps.


So, stayed home today and did two loads of laundry, hung them out, and sat down for lunch.  Crawled up the stairs and forgot the ice pack, which wasn't totally frozen from yesterday yet.  
Hopefully it will be solid by the time the big heat reaches the western room where the Internet connects by late afternoon.


If it weren't for the Univera Xtra, I would be despairing and crying, but it won't let me do that anymore for the most part.  I cry inside but hope lingers.


Also carried the ironing board upstairs and will get the iron later to iron my flax dresses in case I go to church this Sunday.


Waaaaaaaaah...  O that Mark were home to bring me the ice pack...



No comments:

Post a Comment