Thursday, April 7, 2011

Solomon Grundy worse on Friday

Well, it looks like another set back for the ole back.  All I did was bend over and pick up stuff, run the vacuum, and spot clean the carpet IN ONE ROOM.  


Today the pain was localized in the lower (slightly left) back, real achy, and I didna feel much like doing a thing.  Even walking was painful.


Of course, my thoughts wanted to run rampant saying, "How am I going to make the trip to Florida in two weeks?"


The idea of a cortizone shot sound better all the time.  Sherry said it is a steroid, won't help me get better, and could possibly cause insomnia and irritability.  Phfft.  I am already pretty much experiencing most of the above.  If it will alleviate at least half the pain, I will be able to cope.  


Usually the pain in the leg is enough to make me want the shot for something extra like traveling.  But now I am actually wondering if that will even help enough to enjoy the kids.


OK, Lord, you know what you are doing.  I still go after the unhealthy soul ties, breaking them in Jesus Christ's Name, and send curses back to senders.  I know the Father has something he is trying to accomplish here, and I want eyes to see and ears to hear it.


He is sovereign.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment