Did pretty well over the weekend. Even got through some raking and general picking up.
The pain set in Sunday afternoon and worsened as the sun began to set.
Couldna get to sleep and woke every time I turned over.
And here I thought I was weaning off of coffee! Ha.
Will be walking to the chiropractor in a little over an hour. See how that does.
As for food, maybe it was the shrimp, but something I ate yesterday definitely didn't agree with my stomach. Hopefully it was not the GF cake I made for my birthday to share with Hubby. It turned out pretty well, actually; much better than I thought it would.
It called for carrots and walnuts. I left out the walnuts and used a can of pumpkin instead of the carrots.
Instead of white flour I substituted one cup of flaxseed cereal, and the other cup was 1/3 c. buckwheat and 2/3 c. masa. Pretty much followed the recipe other than those. I think the carrots and walnuts would have been better, but I got too tired to grind the walnuts, and all we had were the tiny carrots. The cream cheese frosting was really good.
Since it didn't bother me after my birthday serving, I am thinking it may have been the shrimp that stirred up my bowels...
Should prolly keep a food journal... This may get confusing. But I know there are various reasons one can have painful inflammation.
No comments:
Post a Comment